Monday 21 March 2011

Why Thailand?

Thailand is known for its great food, tropical climate, fascinating culture and beaches. It attracts travelers seeking adventure and beauty and is the most popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia. Thailand has a diverse landscape that ranges from thick green jungles to crystal blue beaches and exotic culturally rich destinations and glamorous luxurious hotels sure to provide something for every visitor’s interest. As a traveler I find it hard to resist any destination that is so rich in history, and culture. A magnetic force draws me to the bluest ocean waves crashing on white sandy beaches under scorching hot sunny rays and is a temptation I could never resist. This description is my paradise. A trip to captivate my senses in a far away region is my dream. A destination so exotic I would never forget. I wish to one day be able to visit the most beautiful destination I have ever read about. Thailand is where I dream about being. My dream vacation includes the best of Thailand’s culture, sacred sites and beaches exploring the islands of the Andaman Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment